Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Day 7: How to Act Like You Have a Boyfriend

"Hey! I got a boyfriend!" But really... I don't.

How to Act Like You Have a Boyfriend: https://www.wikihow.com/Act-Like-You-Have-a-Boyfriend

What I Learn?

Sometimes it is helpful to trick people in thinking you have a boyfriend. This is used towards unwanted relationships and friends. Much more.

Basically, don't make anybody noticed that you don't have a boyfriend.

With unwanted relationships or a guy trying to come in too fast on you, you should just tell them you have a boyfriend. Do not give him your full name. Give him an idea that you are not interested. Don't show any kind emotions that could lead him on.

You can trick people online that you have a boyfriend just simply being cheerful in your chats and much more.

As always, when you are ready to let everybody know you have a real boyfriend, that is okay. Just be sure to pretend that you broke up with your fake one xD

Do I Want To Do This?

There will come a time that I might have to do this. I think I would do this one of these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Aware Of What You Are Posting. Only Post If It Is Related To The Post. Otherwise, It Will Be Deleted.