Pages

Sunday, August 26, 2018

Song of the Day 1: Taste

Tyga - Taste: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LjxulQ1bEWg

What I Thought Of The Song?

Not my cup of tea, to be honest. This song is rap and a bit too... "nasty" for my taste. I noticed that the song is about having sex and somewhat about gang violence. I advice that you should not listen to the song for it has cuss words in it.

Is It Repeatable?

To me, I will not be repeating this song again. However, the song did hit top 10 in the billboard charts. So it must be repeatable for other people. I just don't like rap but because of this challenge, I am willing to listen to any kind of music of all over the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Aware Of What You Are Posting. Only Post If It Is Related To The Post. Otherwise, It Will Be Deleted.