Pages

Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Day 28: How to Survive a Long Road Trip

I survived a long road trip... not fun but here's how to keep yourself from getting bored.

How to Survive a Long Road Trip: https://www.wikihow.com/Survive-a-Long-Road-Trip

What I Learn?

Be sure to pack right. Have a little backpack full of stuff that you find amusing such as video games, books, and much more. Don't know why but make sure to clean your car.

Be comfortable is really important.

While on the trip, you can play road trip games. Using your imagination is the best thing to do too. Listening to your favorite songs. Reading a book. Get creative by writing whatever you want. You can even draw too. Tell jokes or talk to people. You could always nap at some point.

There are other things you can view on that page that might help you survive a long road trip.


Do I Want To Do This? 

Yes, I do want to do this. I could take the books that I enjoy and books that I want to read but could always leave at a hostel for other people. Just always curious what other stuff I could do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Aware Of What You Are Posting. Only Post If It Is Related To The Post. Otherwise, It Will Be Deleted.