Pages

Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Day 14: How to Use Google Calendar

Google can do anything, you know?

How to Use Google Calendar: https://www.wikihow.com/Use-Google-Calendar

What I Learn?

I'm not gonna go into detail but here's the simplest that I can.

Go to where the calender is located on Google. Usually it's located on Gmail. You can access both on browser and phone for the calender.

From there, you can find events and add events. You should be able to add anything you wish.

If you get lost, just go on that link above and it shows you how to use the calender both ways.

Do I Want To Do This?

You never know when I might need to use it. So, yes, I do want to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Aware Of What You Are Posting. Only Post If It Is Related To The Post. Otherwise, It Will Be Deleted.