Pages

Thursday, August 2, 2018

Day 8: How to Lose Weight by Eating Slowly

You know... some people just likes to eat fast some reason. It's good to eat slow because it's good for your health.

How to Lose Weight by Eating Slowly: https://www.wikihow.com/Lose-Weight-by-Eating-Slowly

What I Learn?

Most times, your brain can be trained to not eat a lot. This page tells you that you should really take your time eating. At least between 20 to 30 minutes. Always chew in small bites.

You should leave out distractions while you eat and pay attention more to what you are eating.

With a balanced diet and physical activity, we should be able to eat slow and lose weight.

Do I Want To Do This?

I only said what I learned above. But do I want add that this might be true. The main part is trying to have a balance diet and doing exercise every day (or at least 3 times a week). I have been training myself to eat slow for a long time. It's kind of hard to do when you are around your own dad xD Long story so won't say anything about it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Aware Of What You Are Posting. Only Post If It Is Related To The Post. Otherwise, It Will Be Deleted.