Pages

Sunday, August 19, 2018

Day 25: How to Get Rid of Bloating

Something I deal with every once a while. Not fun.

How to Get Rid of Bloating: https://www.wikihow.com/Get-Rid-of-Bloating#

What I Learn?

Try walking for 20 to 30 minutes if you are experiencing bloating. Applying heat to your stomach can help the bloating (heat pads, hot bath or shower and saunas do help). Applying pressure to your stomach can help the bloating. Relaxing your body can help too.

Sometimes, medication can help bloating. Go ask your doctor if you need help for it. You might have to try probiotics. Drinking capnip tea can help the bloating.

But always eating in a healthy way can help. Eat slowly. Avoid diary products. Introduce your body to fiber slowly. Avoid eating certain foods while being bloated.

Then you could always get yourself tested for allergies because certain allergies can cause bloating. Just read the rest of the treatments on the link above.


Do I Want To Do This? 

Yes! I always feel bad if I am bloated so this is something that I do want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Aware Of What You Are Posting. Only Post If It Is Related To The Post. Otherwise, It Will Be Deleted.