Pages

Monday, August 20, 2018

Day 26: How to Grow Organic Strawberries

Strawberries are good to eat... let's learn how to grow them

How to Grow Organic Strawberries: https://www.wikihow.com/Grow-Organic-Strawberries

What I Learn?

All it takes is knowing when to plant the seeds. And making sure it gets plenty of sunlight. Get organic soil to fertilize the plant.  Then you have to do the other things that is listed on the page.

Water the plants by weekly. Remove the weeds by hand. Add mulch when it's needed. Add fertilizer when it's needed. You do have to watch for pests that eats your plants. Then you can harvest the fruits when they are ripen.


Do I Want To Do This? 

If I ever get a garden, I would be interested in growing strawberries and more. So, yes, I would do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Aware Of What You Are Posting. Only Post If It Is Related To The Post. Otherwise, It Will Be Deleted.