Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2018

Day 11: How to Use Instagram

We all should know how to use Instagram by now? Right?

How to Use Instagram: https://www.wikihow.com/Use-Instagram

What I Learn?

Basically, just install Instagram on your phone. Sign up or sign in if you have one.

There are different pictures on the link above that shows what each icon/symbols mean in the bottom.

The main one is the + symbol which is where you can add pictures and videos. From there, you can post anything you wish.

You can choose what filter you want and go from there. Just follow the instructions.

Do I Want To Do This?

Since I already know how to use Instagram, I don't need to follow this step by step instruction xD I really hope some of you already know how to use this app too.

But if you don't... well... there you go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Aware Of What You Are Posting. Only Post If It Is Related To The Post. Otherwise, It Will Be Deleted.