Pages

Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Day 13: How to Write Birth Announcements for a Newspaper

Hey, I would like to hear when a baby is born!

How to Write Birth Announcements for a Newspaper: https://www.wikihow.com/Write-Birth-Announcements-for-a-Newspaper

What I Learn?

There's many different newspapers that welcome birth announcements. You choose what you like by doing your research.

You should keep it short and simple. Make sure to mention your names as parents, then add your child's birth date and name.

You can always make your own and there's a video that explains how to do that.

This is up to you. Since most of the birth announcements are online now days.

Do I Want To Do This?

Since I am not interested in having children, I won't be doing this. However, I wish more people would do this because I am always interested on who had babies and their names. I love kids but don't want to have kids... so yea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Aware Of What You Are Posting. Only Post If It Is Related To The Post. Otherwise, It Will Be Deleted.