Pages

Saturday, August 11, 2018

Day 17: How to Cook Farro

I have no idea what Farro is... but gonna find out what it is.

How to Cook Farro: https://www.wikihow.com/Cook-Farro

What I Learn?

From what I could tell... Farro looks like corn but guessing it doesn't taste like corn. You do have to boil it in order to cook it.

It's a short instruction but you could add other stuff to it... just to make it have a unique taste.


Do I Want To Do This?

Well, since I never heard of farro until today... I am interested in trying something new.

Note: Yes, this one is short because it doesn't tell me much but just how to boil to cook something so it's actually... easy and short and sweet. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Aware Of What You Are Posting. Only Post If It Is Related To The Post. Otherwise, It Will Be Deleted.