Pages

Friday, August 17, 2018

Day 23: How to Raise a Dog

It's not as easy as you think to raise a dog. I won't get into much detail so here we go.

How to Raise a Dog: https://www.wikihow.com/Raise-a-Dog

What I Learn?

Let's summarize on how to raise a dog.  You adopted a dog! Good! But there's things to be done in order to raise the dog to a healthy and smart dog.

You should potty train your dog. There are several ways to do this but you must keep at it with a tight schedule. Even crate training might be needed to get your dogs to go outside to do their business.

Dogs do need to be socialized like a human. You must slowly do this.

The last thing is teach your dogs different manners. You can read all the steps on the link above.


Do I Want To Do This? 

I already own three dogs in my time... I know how it works. It is hard but once you are able to get through the stages, it will get easier. Don't give up and take your time. If you are busy with life, please understand why your dog is the way it is. Don't punish the dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Aware Of What You Are Posting. Only Post If It Is Related To The Post. Otherwise, It Will Be Deleted.