Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Day 6: How to Overcome Your Fear of Learning to Swim

I know I have a slight fear of learning to swim but I'm whiling to get over it.

How to Overcome Your Fear of Learning to Swim: https://www.wikihow.com/Overcome-Your-Fear-of-Learning-to-Swim

What I Learn?

Learning to swim shouldn't be something some people fear. Unless you dealt with trauma with swimming, that's a different story.

Anyway, there's different ways to overcome the fear of learning to swim.

First, you could search online about the process of learning to swim. Then slowly, you learn to deal with the fear. You should try standing in water. Learning relaxation therapy can help you be calm.

It's always best to get comfortable with the water. It helps to have a friend help you out. If that doesn't there's always a swimming instructor that you can hire to help you out.

Always remember to do it safely.

Do I Want To Do This?

While I'm not afraid to learn, I think this is still a good advice to follow. I also think this would help me learn to swim and get used to the idea a bit more.

So, yes, I do want to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Aware Of What You Are Posting. Only Post If It Is Related To The Post. Otherwise, It Will Be Deleted.