Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Random TV Show Part 16: Bala Loca

Bala Loca

About:

Series that faces the press and the power of the country, giving voice to the injustices.

My First Episode Review:

 From what I could tell... it starts out with a crime happening. Then it goes on with this guy in a wheelchair who was famous at one time. He wanted to start an online business but he tried to get this woman to help him out... in the end, he finds out that the woman was doing an investigation... what seemed like a robbery gone wrong, it was a set up just to kill this woman.


Will I Watch More?

To be honest, the story is good but the whole entire show was boring and long. I doubt I will be watching more. I do like to know what happens next so this... is just a maybe or a doubt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Aware Of What You Are Posting. Only Post If It Is Related To The Post. Otherwise, It Will Be Deleted.