Pages

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Day 4: How to Topdress a Lawn

Need some new grass? Just topdress it.

How To Topdress a Lawn: https://www.wikihow.com/Topdress-a-Lawn

What I Learn?

Every two to three years, it's suggested that you need to redo your lawn. Basically, you need this tool called aerator. What it does, it planets tiny holes in the grass so you can topdress it with the soil of your choice. Then you planet grass seeds over top of it. I think xD

What happens when you do this, that the grass will continue to grow with no brown spots at all.

Also, you might wanna repeat it after a rain shower. Just be sure to don't forget this and always be able to do hills too.

Do I Want To Do This?

Since I'm not running in the yard, nah. However, this might be a good idea if you live in a nicer neighborhood so if I lived somewhere else, then yea... I would do it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Aware Of What You Are Posting. Only Post If It Is Related To The Post. Otherwise, It Will Be Deleted.