Pages

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Day 1: How To Control Your Dreams

It's true. You can control your dreams.

How To Control Your Dreams: https://www.wikihow.com/Control-Your-Dreams

What I Learn?

I learn that you have start slow.

The fun way is writing down your dreams every morning. Keep a dream journal (or Diary) and  each morning, write down what you can remember. Even if you didn't dream it or remember, just write it down.

Then every night, start writing down dreams that you really want to have. Every night that you write the target dream, you shall want to read what you wrote over and over. Make sure within the written dream that you wrote a lot of details. No matter how small they are.

Because you are reading over and over with no distractions (no TV or radio), you should be able to dream about it.

Eventually, if you are successful at controlling your dreams, you should be able to do bigger things in dreams.

Just be warned, not to go too big because you can wake up suddenly.

Also, a slight warning... you might experience false reality so be sure to try to assure yourself that you are awake or not.

Do I Want To Do This?

Well, I have tried it before. I really need to try it again because it's actually fun to do. Being able to be totally aware of what you are dreaming about sounds awesome. I like the feeling of being excited or happy when I wake up so this might be a good chance to do.

I do want to write down my dreams more often. As well as write down dreams that I would love to dream about. This might be a good idea to add to my already dream journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Aware Of What You Are Posting. Only Post If It Is Related To The Post. Otherwise, It Will Be Deleted.