Pages

Sunday, July 15, 2018

Random TV Show Part 21: Parenthood

Parenthood

About:

Parenthood is an American comedy-drama television series developed by Jason Katims. Loosely based on the 1989 film of the same title, Parenthood tells of the Braverman clan which consists of an older couple, their four children and their families.

My First Episode Review:

A family that had different problems in life. It's something that I know would be interesting to watch more. It starts pit with a guy jogging and he was tired. A sister of his moving back home. And a guy finding out that his girlfriend wants a baby. Another mother whose child prefer her dad to do things over her own mom. The guy in the beginning learns that there's something wrong with his son and tells his father about it. All basically, this show is telling about how each parent is raising their own children.

Will I Watch More?

Yes, I do want to watch this more. I think it's a good show. I'm glad it actually did caught my interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Aware Of What You Are Posting. Only Post If It Is Related To The Post. Otherwise, It Will Be Deleted.