Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2018

Random TV Show Part 28: The American Bible Challenge

The American Bible Challenge

About:

The American Bible Challenge is a Biblical-themed game show series created by Game Show Network. The series is hosted by American stand-up comedian and television personality Jeff Foxworthy. The program's second season premiered on March 21, 2013, with Grammy Award-winner Kirk Franklin joining Foxworthy as co-host and announcer.

My First Episode Review:

This is mostly a game show but I did learn a lot about the bible just by watching each team answering. In the end, one team won for their charity of their choice.

Will I Watch More?

No, I am not going to watch more of this. I don't really understand why there's a game show on Netflix but I guess they gotta have everything xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Aware Of What You Are Posting. Only Post If It Is Related To The Post. Otherwise, It Will Be Deleted.