Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2018

Random TV Show Part 30: Hormones

Hormones

About:

High school students in Bangkok wrestle with issues such as sex, teen pregnancy, drugs, school violence, family turmoil and more in this Thai drama.

My First Episode Review:

This show is based in Thailand it shows a lot that's like American in schools. It's every interesting to see. The first episode starts out with the girls talking about a boy and there seems to be a lot of things going on in school and after school. There's a girl who tries to stay out of trouble and a new girl who just can't really figure out how she fits in. Then you got the boys. There's one boy who is addicted to sex. So that's all for the first episode.

Will I Watch More? 

Yes, I would love to watch more of this show. I like Asian dramas so this would be a show that I can easily get into.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Aware Of What You Are Posting. Only Post If It Is Related To The Post. Otherwise, It Will Be Deleted.