Pages

Saturday, July 28, 2018

Day 3: How To Prevent Leg Cramps

Dealt with leg cramps a lot of times... always knew how to take care of it. But now I know how to prevent them.

How to Prevent Leg Cramps: https://www.wikihow.com/Prevent-Leg-Cramps

What I Learn?

Leg cramps are most common after workouts and more. To me, I get leg cramps by walking a whole lot. It's best to stretch after workouts. Always keep aware of how much you are doing and take breaks to drink lots of water. Most times, you need electrolytes to prevent it. You should always have plenty of calcium in your diet. You could take medication if you talk to your doctor about it. I think since there are three different ways to prevent leg cramps... the first and second one are the best ones to follow.

So, keep aware on how much you are doing as workouts and keep hydrated with a balance diet with loads of calcium and magnesium in your life.

Do I Want To Do This?

I think it's a good idea to follow steps in preventing leg cramps, especially since I do suffer from them every once in a while. I like to read on things like this because it's a good thing for my health. So it should be good for you too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Aware Of What You Are Posting. Only Post If It Is Related To The Post. Otherwise, It Will Be Deleted.