Pages

Monday, July 16, 2018

Random TV Show Part 22: Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures


Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures

About:

The fate of PacWorld lies with Pac and his loyal crew as they protect the Power Berries from falling into the sinister hands of Betrayus and his evil army of baddies.


My First Episode Review:

 Not sure what I think about it but here we go. The show starts out in school and they were talking about ghosts. Then Pac-man does something later in the episode that actually causes ghosts to come out. He later learns that he can be the one that will save them from the ghosts.

Will I Watch More? 

I don't think this is something I will watch more of xD It's not a bad show, it's just something that I won't watch anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Aware Of What You Are Posting. Only Post If It Is Related To The Post. Otherwise, It Will Be Deleted.