Pages

Friday, July 27, 2018

Day 2: How to Tell if a Guy Is Playing With Your Feelings

Really? 😒

How to Tell if a Guy Is Playing With Your Feelings: https://www.wikihow.com/Tell-if-a-Guy-Is-Playing-With-Your-Feelings

What I Learn?

This might be a short one to do since it's about guys. I will let you know whether or not I am interested in the second section of this post. Firstly, this article tells how you should be able to tell if a guy is just playing with your feelings. Something I learned after a breakup. xD Long long ago. Anyway, it also states how you should just tell the guy no and whether you should have a conversation with him about how he is treating you. 

Do I Want To Do This?

I am not interested in this. I am single and I already know when a guy rather want to play around instead. So I don't need to learn this over and over. Since this is part of the challenge, I have no choice but to add this to my daily challenge. Hoping that the rest won't be like this xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Aware Of What You Are Posting. Only Post If It Is Related To The Post. Otherwise, It Will Be Deleted.