Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Random TV Show Part 23: Hotel Transylvania: The Series

Hotel Transylvania: The Series

About:

Mavis navigates life without her dad, Dracula, around and discovers one of the few common human and monster truths: being a teenager bites.

My First Episode Review:

Thia is a first show that I watched based on a movie. It's interesting and actually funny to watch. Each episode is in 2 parts. The first episode starts out with Mavis wanting to make the hotel great but things happened. The second part of the first episode is about a ghost doll that just wants to play forever and ever.

Will I Watch More?  

Of course, I want to watch more of this show. I like the movies and this should give more idea about Mavis being alone.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Aware Of What You Are Posting. Only Post If It Is Related To The Post. Otherwise, It Will Be Deleted.