Pages

Monday, October 8, 2018

Horror Movie Day 8: I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House

I Am the Pretty Thing That Lives in the House Poster

About:

A young nurse takes care of elderly author who lives in a haunted house.

Did It Scared Me?

There was that one scene that scared the crap of me xD The rest was just plain creepy in a brilliant way.

What I Thought Of It? 

This movie is the type that you really have to watch it to the end. It ended really good in a creepy way. I think this is one of the most brilliant creepy movie that I ever seen in my life. I do suggest people to watch this movie if you want something that might be creepy and scary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Aware Of What You Are Posting. Only Post If It Is Related To The Post. Otherwise, It Will Be Deleted.