Pages

Saturday, October 6, 2018

Horror Movie Day 6: A Dark Song

A Dark Song Poster

About:

A determined young woman and a damaged occultist risk their lives and souls to perform a dangerous ritual that will grant them what they want.

Did It Scared Me?

Oh, boy... this one is a really good one. I didn't really like it and it seemed a bit effed up... yes, it kind of scared the crap of me xD

What I Thought Of It? 

This movie shows that you can't mess with the unknown. It was creepy af and I will not be watching this again. I think it shows that you have to tell the truth without realizing it.  I'm glad for the ending but seriously... not gonna watch it again xD 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Aware Of What You Are Posting. Only Post If It Is Related To The Post. Otherwise, It Will Be Deleted.