Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2018

Horror Movie Day 4: Lechmi

Lechmi Poster

About:

The main theme of the movie revolves around four bachelors. The story follows an incident that leads to unforeseen and dramatic changes in their lives

Did It Scared Me?

Not scary at all. In fact, I don't understand how this is a horror movie xD

What I Thought Of It? 

India has very interesting movies and this is one of them. It's interesting to watch but it's definitely not a horror movie. I'm glad to watch something different and stuff... but I just kind of wish it was a horror... enough to scare me. Ah, well... We'll see as I continue to watch more movies for this month. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Aware Of What You Are Posting. Only Post If It Is Related To The Post. Otherwise, It Will Be Deleted.