Pages

Sunday, October 28, 2018

Horror Movie Day 28: Errementari: The Blacksmith and the Devil

Errementari: The Blacksmith and the Devil Poster

About:

Based on a Basque folk tale, ”Patxi herrementaria,” collected by priest, archaeologist and anthropologist José Migel de Barandiarán in 1903, the story is set in the Basque region in 1845, in a universe inhabited by mythological diabolic creatures, battling to capture the souls of the unwitting.

Did It Scared Me?

Not really, but it's an interesting movie.

What I Thought of It?

It's a good movie. Something that I enjoyed a lot... Not big on the whole devil thing. I think these type of movies don't really scared me but rather make me realize how good they can be.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Aware Of What You Are Posting. Only Post If It Is Related To The Post. Otherwise, It Will Be Deleted.