Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Horror Movie Day 3: Conjuring Spirit

Hush Poster

About:

In the wake of her husband's betrayal, a novelist and mother moves to an old building, where she receives a music box and encounters a strange spirit.

Did It Scared Me?

Asian movies are often scary as heck but this one wasn't that scary enough to even scare me xD

What I Thought Of It? 

It's a movie about a ghost who was wronged. All in all, the ending really surprised me a whole lot on this movie. I think this is a good movie to watch even though it's from Asia. In fact, Asian movies can be really scary so I hope this challenge brings me more scary movies to watch. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Aware Of What You Are Posting. Only Post If It Is Related To The Post. Otherwise, It Will Be Deleted.