Pages

Sunday, October 14, 2018

Horror Movie Day 14: Dead Awake

Dead Awake Poster

About:

Kate Bowman (Jocelin Donahue) is an average social worker who is investigating in the mysterious deaths of people who died in their sleep. Shortly before their deaths, the victims all reported a supernatural force that appeared to them while they were suffering from sleep-paralysis. When Kate investigates further into the case, she opens herself up to the creature's wrath, and soon finds herself, and her family suffering from an ancient evil.

Did It Scared Me?

Nope, didn't really scared me but it can scare you if you experienced sleep-paralysis.

What I Thought of It? 

I have experience sleep-paralysis so I know how scary it is.  But sadly, the movie didn't really scared me but it was a good horror movie to watch. Hoping that I never see the old hag in my sleep so that's something to think about now xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Aware Of What You Are Posting. Only Post If It Is Related To The Post. Otherwise, It Will Be Deleted.