Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Random TV Show Day 6: Colony






Colony

About:

In the near future a family must make difficult decisions as they balance staying together with trying to survive. They live in Los Angeles, which has been occupied by a force of outside intruders. While some people have chosen to collaborate with the authorities and benefit from the new order, others have rebelled — and suffer the consequences.

My First Episode Review:

Intruders. That's what they keep saying in this episode. Not sure what they are but at one point, it looks like an alien ship being shipped into the sky so that's all I can figured. They turned LA into a colony type of place. It seems like the family that appears the most in the show ran away from something. This show just might be more interesting than I thought.

Will I Watch More?

Yes. I am going to watch more of this show. I'm curious about what happens next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Aware Of What You Are Posting. Only Post If It Is Related To The Post. Otherwise, It Will Be Deleted.