Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Random TV Show Day 2: Making a Murderer





Making A Murderer

About:

Filmed over 10 years, this real-life thriller follows a DNA exoneree who, while exposing police corruption, becomes a suspect in a grisly new crime.

My First Episode Review:

 Innocent man getting sent to jail for rape that he didn't do. And it made me realize how shitty some justice systems are. I think this episode is a good one because it has made it possible to realize that things can and could be changed if justice was correctly brought the right way.

Will I Watch More? 

Yes, I am going to watch more of this series. I think people should since it's something that could very well happen to just anybody. Always remember... innocent until proven guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Aware Of What You Are Posting. Only Post If It Is Related To The Post. Otherwise, It Will Be Deleted.