Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Random TV Show Day 3: Cable Girls







Cable Girls

About:

In 1920s Madrid, four women at the National Telephone Company ring in revolution as they deal with romance, envy and the modern workplace.

My First Episode Review:

I realized that this show is from Spain and the idea is beautiful. The music doesn't quite match it but you know how tv shows are? xD The show is started out with this woman talking about dreams and stuff. She robbed people for a living... then her best friend gets killed... she's being framed for two murders by this cop... in return, she must rob a company. She started working under a new name. And well... she sees an old lover and things just kind of get complicated.

Will I Watch More?

This is mostly a maybe. The idea is good, but I don't know whether I like it or not. I just have to keep watching to find out. So, this is a maybe for the future of shows to watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Aware Of What You Are Posting. Only Post If It Is Related To The Post. Otherwise, It Will Be Deleted.