Pages

Monday, June 25, 2018

Random TV Show Day 1: The End of the F***ing World

 

The End of the F***ing World

About: James is 17 and is pretty sure he is a psychopath. Alyssa, also 17, is the cool and moody new girl at school. The pair make a connection and she persuades him to embark on a darkly comedic road trip in search of her real father.


My First Episode Review:

It was... just a strange show xD I think the boy is freaking weird but that's what makes this show interesting. I like how it introduces each of the characters in the show. The boy who thinks he is a psychopath and the girl who thinks everything sucks xD Seriously, this show is really something.

Will I Watch More? 

Yes. I am most likely going to watch more of this show. I am interested on finding out what happens next. 

Until tomorrow, another show to watch. Also, I figured out that some shows on Netflix had been taken off so I have to keep an eye out for those before I start the post.

That's all.

BDK

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Aware Of What You Are Posting. Only Post If It Is Related To The Post. Otherwise, It Will Be Deleted.