Pages

Sunday, September 23, 2018

Song of the Day 29: Redbone

What I Thought of the Song?

It's... just a weird song but not a bad song too. However, the video that I am watching and this one might be the same is kind of creepy xD No offense but the face... is just a tad bit of creepy. I keep getting chills from it. But it's an alright song so nothing wrong with it.

Is It Repeatable?

Despite being an alright song, I won't be putting this song on repeat anytime soon. I have to admit... that face might be haunting my dreams tonight... I think it's the lighting and stuff... it makes it more creepy but I don't really mean to be rude about it. The song is okay and I won't be putting this on repeat... can't help but talk about the face... guess they wanted something memorable.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Aware Of What You Are Posting. Only Post If It Is Related To The Post. Otherwise, It Will Be Deleted.