Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Song of the Day 18: Geyser

What I Thought of the Song?

First of all... it seems interesting to find a song that is very different. The video itself is kind of strange and the song is really short. What I think of it? Well... it's an alright song. I think the title of the song and the lyrics of the song don't really match but they do have a deeper meaning.

Is It Repeatable?

Well, yes, this song does sound like it could be put on repeat for me. Although it is a short song, I might not keep on repeat too long. I don't hate it and I don't think it's that popular to be added onto the billboards. Especially, since the song was released this year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Aware Of What You Are Posting. Only Post If It Is Related To The Post. Otherwise, It Will Be Deleted.