Pages

Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Song of the Day 24: Natural

What I Thought of the Song?

First of all, Imagine Dragons is one of my favorite bands since they came out 5 or 6 years ago... I love their songs ever since. And this song is no exception. For this song makes me wanna dance a bit. And I really love to hear this song over and over... I just think the music video is a bit creepy but it matches the song perfectly. Sadly, I could only find the lyrics but do enjoy the song nontheless.

Is It Repeatable?

Do I need to repeat? YES! I already have this song on repeat. Most of their songs are repeatable to me so I will continue to enjoy this band for a long time. This song is one of their new ones so yes, this song is gonna be repeated over and over.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be Aware Of What You Are Posting. Only Post If It Is Related To The Post. Otherwise, It Will Be Deleted.